Thursday, 5 July 2012

If I had a million dollars...

As I'm sure all the poker world know, the Big One for One Drop, $1million buy-in tournament was held recently. A million dollar buy-in to a poker tournament is just so surreal. All the big stories from poker over the last 18months have all been negative, so to have an historic event that will positively benefit poker is huge.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but a million dollars is something that really makes me take notice. There's nothing like lots and lots and lots of money. So here's some pictures...

(all pictures are stolen from Twitter, PokerNews and other outlets)


Justin "BoostedJ" Smith's million dollar buy-in

This was from Thomas Marchese 

That's only $810,000 in chips with $140,000 cash...


...the other $50,000 was wired.


This cost Eugene Katchalov a million bucks


Likewise for Negreanu


At least Trickett got back about $10mil


And Antonio,



...about $18.3million

No comments:

Post a Comment